Can’t believe another month has gone by but here I am joining up with Stevie at A Cornish Mum blog for the Ten things linky. This time around I’ve chosen to do ten things I have liked/loved.
1. Fast and Furious 7,first time I’ve been to the cinema in forever and I absolutely loved it!Found it hard as Paul Walker and Jason Statham are my favourite actors so I didn’t know who to root for lol! Bawled my eyes out at the end too.
3.Thomas Tucker Coconut Toffee Popcorn.Fancied this at the cinema and wow it’s AMAZING!
4.This picture of my other half and daughter…taken just before she wiped a boogie in his head!Had to stifle a giggle.I’m so childish!
5. Eating the kids leftover Easter chocolate! All my kids are chocolate snobs and will only eat Cadbury chocolate!Unfortunately I’m not so fussy!
6. Being able to go out in the sunshine
7.My house finally starting to feel like home.It’s a long slog but it’s getting there!
8.Stopping the cats pooing in my garden!Win.
9. Finding they’ve brought out Enid Blyton’s Magic Faraway Tree books again. My absolute favourite as a kid!
10. My new pair of Fly London shoes. I’m only 5’2 so I need heels but find that the wedge style of Fly shoes so much more comfortable than normal heels!