Wow, in the blink of an eye 5 years I’ve been plugging away at this. I’m not a well known blogger, I’m not even a great writer truth be told but I still enjoy it even if I am a bit lax with postings at times. It all started back in November 2014 with this post – Crap Excuses For Stalling Bedtime. It was crap indeed but we all have to start somewhere. I soon reliased that I wasn’t one for writing sensible informative posts and just went with my own style, mostly humour. Of course there were some proper grown up posts:
But most of them have been about my teen parenting:
- Tips To Get You Ready For Having A Teenage Boy
- Getting A Teen Out Of Bed
- Teenage Heartbreak
- Parenting a Teen – Seriously Awkward?
- My Teenage Diary
- They’re Not Your Friend
- Sorry Mum (For my teenage years)
- The A-Z Of Teenage Boys.
Then there were the storytime posts I started to write because they’re fun:
- The Red Shoes
- The Ghost
- Help Wanted
- The Stain
- The Broken Arm
- The Bathtime Mystery
- The Christmas Tree Fire And Other Stories
- The Curious Case Of The Writing On The Wall
- The Missing Plates
- The Giggling Imp And Other Stories
- The Birthday Party
My favourite posts however are:
In the time I’ve been blogging we’ve got to review some amazing toys and I want to give something back to the people who’ve joined me for the ride! You can win the bundle as shown below:
- My Little Pony 35th Anniversary Blossom
- Feisty Pets Marky Mischief
- Pop Pop Hair Surprise
1. The giveaway is open to residents of the UK & Ireland only.
2. There is 1 prize available.
3. There is no cash alternative offered.
4. To enter, please use the Gleam widget above.
5. The winner will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries.
6. The giveaway will run until Midnight 17/11/19.
7. Once the giveaway is over the winner will be contacted for their details to arrange postage of their prize.